Online: via the D-TRUST revocation website
In writing to D-TRUST GmbH, Kommandantenstraße 15, 10969 Berlin, Germany
In this case, you can state a date and time in the future when the TIM Card is to be blocked.
The following information must be given in your written blocking request:
- The name of the sender
- The name of the holder of the TIM Card that is to be blocked
- The name of the company
- Application ID (you can find this number on the application form and in the letter with the blocking password)
- If possible: The blocking password (you can find this in the letter with the blocking password)
- Date and time when the card is to be blocked (this cannot be a date in the past)
- The signature of the sender
More information on the revocation of certificates and signature cards can be found here.
Please also note: Once the card is blocked, it cannot be used anymore. Blocking cannot be reversed. In this case, you will have to apply for a new card.